The Cork Airport Hotel is transforming its meeting rooms into socially distanced office space for companies who will need a new location to work from. This is a new initiative devised and created by Cork Airport Hotel General Manager, Diarmuid Vaughan.
Mr Vaughan said: “Moving to a new office space can be as involved a process as moving to a new home. You’ve got big, bulky furniture, difficult to pack electronics, and multiple rooms worth of knick-knacks to get packed up. We now know from Government that “Things can’t go back to the way they were” so we have been working hard to come up with a solution for businesses who need a new space. Our meeting and office space facility is perfect for businesses to comply with the new regulations of social distancing in the workplace or the segregation of various teams or departments.”
The Cork Airport Hotel has five meeting and office space options to cater from an office of four employees up to 50 employees allowing for two metres social distancing. It is in a prime location close to Cork Airport, Cork Airport Business Park, Cork International Hotel and in close proximity to service stations and coffee shops. They offer complimentary car parking and is a 10 minute drive to Cork city centre.
They can offer:
- Five meeting/office space solutions
- Complimentary secure 300MB WiFi internet bandwidth (dedicated company options available)
- Fully fitted desk table and chair
- Fully air-conditioned rooms
- Dedicated relocation coordinator
- 24-Hour room access via hotel security
- 24-Hour hotel security personnel
- Ability to lock your office space
- Accredited cleaning procedures
- Social distance lounge area and meeting space available
- Hydration Hub
- Restrooms available with controlled usage
For further information please contact General Manager Diarmuid Vaughan on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cork Airport Hotel is one of three hotels curated by Trigon Hotels.