WILDE launches an exquisitely curated, indulgent Rosé menu for the month of June, celebrating the finest premium summer wines.
The menu, which is available now, provides guests with the opportunity to find their perfect summer Rosé with an elegant wine tasting experience. No better way to enjoy the summer than by relaxing on WILDE’s covered gardened terrace, surrounded by an abundancy of greenery while sampling the finest Rosé available on the Irish market.
Whether it is an afternoon glass enjoying the fresh seasonal breeze on the terrace, a sparkling pairing for a lunch with friends or toasting a warm summer evening, it is always Rosé time!
For those who are yet to find their perfect Rosé, the Flight of Rosé experience includes three unique tasting selections; the revered, celebrity favourite Whispering Angel, a light and fresh Rosé with a white peach expression, M de Château Minuty, a citrusy Rosé with a rounded feel and Le Bijou, elegantly balancing aromas of wild strawberries, citrus and flowers for a silky-smooth finishing. All three Rosé hail from France, with a special focus on Provence, the home of Rosé.
Guests will be guided through the background and details of each pour and are invited to sit back, relax and enjoy the beginning of summer alfresco on WILDE’s sun soaked 1930’s inspired terrace.
To celebrate the arrival of the esteemed selection, Whispering Angel, M de Château Minuty, and Le Bijou are additionally offered as single glass serves or chilled bottles, for those who have already discovered their preferred summer Rosé.
Complimenting the Flight of Rosé experience, WILDE has crafted two limited edition artisan cocktail offerings: the sweet Cherry Blossom G&T and the lavish Rosé Spritz – light, refreshing and fruity, the perfect combination for the season.
The ‘Everything’s Rosé’ selection includes:
Flight of the Rosé (3X 75ml €15 )
- ‘Le Bijou’, Sophie Valrose 2017 Languedoc, France (Glass €9, Bottle €37)
- ‘M’, de Château Minuty 2016 Provence, France (Glass €14, Bottle €56)
- ‘Whispering Angel’, Château d’Esclans 2017 Provence, France (Glass €18, Bottle €72)
Sparkling & Champagne
- Domaine Zinck Cremant D’Alsace sparkling rosé Alsace, France (Organic). (Glass €15, Bottle €74)
- Perrier Jouët Blason Rosé. (Glass €22, Bottle €120)
- Cherry Blossom G&T: Bertha’s Revenge Irish gin with Thomas Henry cherry blossom tonic, elderflower cordial, cherries & lime. (€13)
- Rosé Spritz: Le Bijou rosé wine, fresh strawberries, lemon & soda water. (€9)
Overlooking the bustling Grafton Street, WILDE offers the ideal setting for this distinctive experience, with a refined touch of 1930’s vintage glamour.
WILDE’S Everything’s Rosé menu is available for reservation online at http://www.wilde.ie/book-now/ or by phone on +353 1 646 3352.