Are you ready to kick 2020 off on the right foot?
+KOBOX Boxing Club +Boom Cycle (London) + UN1T (London) +F45 +Pound Fitness + Julie B Yoga + MASER + Holly White + Megan Williams and more guests to be announced for Thrive Festival, Ireland’s best health and lifestyle experience.
● Over 50 of the most exciting health and fitness gurus
● Over 200+ Fitness Classes, Wellness Workshops and Cookery Demos
● Across 2 days in one state-of-the-art venue
Thrive Festival returns in 2020 to The Convention Centre, Dublin on February 29th and March 1st. Thrive Festival launched in 2019 and firmly established itself as the next generation of wellness events with its refreshing mix of talks, workshops and fitness classes, including for visitors to try out, exclusive pop ups such as KOBOX Boxing Club from London, talks from the likes of Jasmine Hemsley and The Food Medic, Dr Hazel Wallace
Thrive Festival 2020 will welcome back many of the most popular pop ups such as F45, POUND Fitness and Julie B Yoga. We are also thrilled to say that the hugely popular KOBOX Boxing Club are back! One of the highlights of Thrive 2019, KOBOX sessions were fully booked all weekend. Also new for this year we are excited to welcome from London, Boom Cycle and UN1T – both pack out their London studios and we anticipate big demand for their sessions at Thrive Festival!
New for 2020:
● New exclusive classes – Be the first in Ireland to try classes with Boom Cycle and UN1T from London!
● All day access ticket – new for next year will be a day long ticket. Come enjoy Thrive and take as many classes as you like! Attend talks and demonstrations then wander around our marketplace. No sessions, just the flexibility to come and go as you wish.
● VIP Package – More details coming soon of the Thrive VIP experience!
● Teenager tickets – at just €20 for the day, teenagers wanting to make healthy choices are very welcome to join in at Thrive.
Confirmed to appear so far at Thrive Festival 2020:
BOOM CYCLE (LONDON) – UN1T (LONDON) – KOBOX (LONDON) – FFS – F45 – ZUMBA – POUND FITNESS – JULIE B YOGA – LEE TREACY – TOM COLEMAN- THE COACHING CIRCLE – RICHIE BOSTOCK – SINEAD DELAHUNTY – HOLLY WHITE – MILK FOR TEA – KITTY MAGUIRE – MEGAN WILLIAMS – MASER – A COUPLE OF YOGIS – LAURA LYNCH
More to be announced in the coming weeks! Join us on February 29th and March 1st at The Convention Centre Dublin
Ticket Prices –
Tier Three tickets available now – One Day ticket- €42.50*
Weekend Ticket- €75.00*
Opening hours – 9.30am to 6pm daily
*Booking fees apply
On Sale – Tier 1 tickets on sale from 9am Thursday 24th October 2019
For more Information-